Season 6, Episode 7: RM athletes tackle recruiting

Valerie Wang
The TidePod, which was started in early 2019, is currently in its sixth season. Graphic designed by Valerie Wang.

For many high school athletes, getting recruited to a collegiate program is one of their main goals. Getting a chance to play at any division is a fun and competitive experience, with some athletes aiming to play for coveted Division 1 schools. While the recruiting process can open up a host of new opportunities for student-athletes, it can also be very stressful. To learn more about what the process looks like in different sports, we spoke with some student-athletes at RM. You can listen to this episode of the TidePod here. For more episodes, check out the TidePod on Spotify and Buzzsprout.

This episode of the TidePod was written by Uma Patnaik. Hosted by Sophia Neufeld, Daniel Hanna, Matthew Dominguez, Gavin Lewis, and Uma Patnaik. Publicity and outreach by Matthew Dominguez and Gavin Lewis. Graphic by Valerie Wang. Music courtesy of Corrigan Peters. Produced and edited by Uma Patnaik.