Season 6, Episode 3: RM celebrates mental health awareness week

Valerie Wang
The TidePod, which was started in early 2019, is currently in its sixth season. Graphic designed by Valerie Wang.

This week, RM celebrated mental health awareness week in a few different ways. At lunch each day of the week, different activities were offered for students to participate in, including therapy dogs, a movie screening of Inside Out, and open gym activities. Another feature was included in morning announcements, when students and staff could share messages or stories about mental health awareness and what it meant to them. We decided to ask students what they thought about RM’s actions to address mental health in the community. You can listen to this episode of the TidePod here. For more episodes, check out the TidePod on Spotify and Buzzsprout.

This episode of the TidePod was hosted by Sophia Neufeld, Taiwo Balogun, Natalia Evans-Gibson, and Sammy Needle. Written by Uma Patnaik. Publicity and outreach by Sammy Needle and Natalia Evans-Gibson. Graphic by Valerie Wang. Music courtesy of Corrigan Peters. Produced and edited by Uma Patnaik.