Listen up, Rockets: The TidePod is starting an SGA segment

Valerie Wang

The TidePod, which was started in early 2019, is currently in its sixth season. Graphic designed by Valerie Wang.

This year, the TidePod is partnering with Richard Montgomery’s Student Government Association (the SGA) to publish a podcast segment that will update the RM community on all of the relevant events and information about RM that students, teachers, and staff want to be in the know about. Written, hosted, and edited by SGA student advocacy coordinators Sabrena Carver-Tchagna and Lucy Meyer, the TidePod SGA segment will air once to twice a month and aims to be a shorter version of the TidePod aimed specifically at educating the RM community about what’s going on at school. Tune in to find out more about everything Rocket Nation!

Listen to the teaser for our new segment, “SGA Segment Teaser” here. The SGA segment will be available to listen to on Spotify and Buzzsprout alongside TidePod episodes.

Photos courtesy of Lucy Meyer and Sabrena Carver-Tchagna
SGA student advocacy coordinators Lucy Meyer and Sabrena Carver-Tchagna are the newest addition to the TidePod team. The TidePod SGA segment, which will be released 1-2 times monthly, will be written, hosted, and edited by Carver-Tchagna and Meyer and update the RM community on school and local events, information, and all things Rocket Nation.