Ella Koenig

Senior Kobina Asafu-Adjaye (middle), and juniors Carolyn Connor (front) and Daniel Murphy (back) cower onstage during a rehearsal for “The Greatest Show of All Time”. “The Greatest Show” is a 30-minute one-act play that will be performed at the 2023 One Acts Festival. The student-run festival serves as a yearly fundraiser for the drama club, with four student-written, directed, and produced shows debuting in one night. “The Greatest Show” is styled after the bottle episode of a sitcom, placing a group of five characters into a game of competition and hijinks as they compete for tickets to the Greatest Show of All Time. “There’s a lot of physical comedy and one-line humor in the show,” said Asafu-Adjaye, who plays Casey. “I dive on the floor a couple times, things are spilling and breaking and it’s just a lot of fun overall,” he said. “The Greatest Show of All Time” can be seen on one night only; February 10th at 7:00PM in the RM auditorium. Tickets are available at the door, $5 for students and $15 for anyone else.

Feb. 6, 2023: One Acts, rehearsal